CHINACOM 2016 TUTORIAL
IoT Startup Landscape and Funding Trends
The startup phenomenon is booming all over the world, becoming a strong force in the innovation eco-system as a premier tool to deploy new disruptive products and services on global markets.
With a strong value proposition and big global growth and market potential comes also the need to fund the startup's operations. The market is very mature when it comes to digital, web, mobile, ICT business models and markets, but what about IoT?
- What are the last trends on the funding landscape around IoT startups (US vs EU vs global)?
- Who are the main players and what strategies are they adopting?
- Some examples and early signals of success.
These and other questions will be answered during the highly effective and interactive tutorial during the tutorial @ CHINACOM 2016.
Frank M. Saviane
- Present: Founder & CEO, Fast Forward Advisors
- Past: Microsoft/Reliant Labs, Goldman Sachs, TIS innovation park
- Education: Postgrad cert. Innovation&Entrepreneurship (Cambridge University, UK)
- Education: M.Eng./B.Eng Computer & Business Engineering (Politecnico di Milano, IT)
Please check out our website at www.fastforwardadvisors.com for more information about or company and our management team.
Tutorial Program and Content
1. Introduction FFA and Discussed Topics
2. Overview IoT trends and global development
3. Overview of IoT stakeholders and strategies
4. Specific IoT startup development and funding
5. Examples and Cases
6. Q&A, discussions and 1-1 insights to tutorial participants
For any inquiry please contact us at email@example.com