International Workshop on SGC
International Workshop on Secure Group Communication (SGC2015) will be held in conjunction with CHINACOM 2015 in Shanghai, China, August 15-17, 2015. Accepted and presented papers will be included in the CHINACOM2015 conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore (pending), and submitted to EI for indexing. Good accepted papers will be recommended to the SCI-indexed journal. The objective of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers and technologists to present new ideas and contributions in the form of technical papers, panel discussions and tutorials of ideas in the field of Secure Group Communication (SGC). It is intended to bring together mobile communications and Security/Forensic researchers to discuss the current status, technical challenges, fundamental issues, and future applications in the form of technical sessions and tutorials. SGC 2015 seeks to address and capture highly innovative and state of the art research from academia and industry, show the latest research results in the field of Secure Group Communication, and provide valuable information to researchers as well as practitioners, standards developers and policymakers.
Topics of interest：
Original contributions previously unpublished are solicited in relevant areas including (but not limited to) the following:
- Copyright techniques.
- Digital rights management for multimedia.
- Secure multimedia transcoding in communication.
- Secure data streaming.
- Secure content sharing in P2P network.
- Broadcast encryption and authentication.
- Security in message sending.
- Security in mobile device.
- Attacks and prevention in communication.
- Secure broadcasting over wireless networks.
- Secure broadcasting over IEEE 802.x families.
- Secure transmission over multi-hop networks, for example, ad hoc network, wireless sensor networks, wireless mesh networks.
- Hardware implementations of secure techniques.
- Low-power architectures for portable appliances.
Prof. Xiaopeng Fan, Harbin Institute of Technology, P.R.China;
Prof. Jinqiao Shi, Institute of Information Engineering，Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R.China;
Prof. Jiantao Zhou, University of Macau, P.R.China;
Prof. Jiaheng Wang, South East University, P.R.China
Prof. Xiang Cui, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R.China;
Dr. Xiaojun Chen, Institute of Information Engineering，Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R.China;
April 30, 2015
May 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2015
Camera-ready paper due: July 31, 2015
Workshop date: August 15-17, 2015
SGC papers will be part of poster session
Sunday, Aug. 16, 13:00-18:00, (Pink B 3F)
20. Design and Implementation of Trusted Routing Strategy based on IPv6 Flow Identification; Yin, Ansheng;
21. Secrecy Outage Probability of Maximal Ratio Combining and Optimum Combining in Interference-Limited Wiretap Channels; Gao, Yang; Wang, Peng; Ge, Jianhua; Gao, Hongwei;
22. Trusted Access in Wireless Network on Mutual Interactive Authentication Mechanism; Zhu, Dali; Pang, Na; Fan, Zheming; Ou, Changhai;