International Workshop on CTSG
International Workshop on CTSG (CTSG2015) will be held in conjunction with CHINACOM 2015 in Shanghai, China, August 15-17, 2015. Accepted and presented papers will be included in the CHINACOM2015 conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore (pending), and submitted to EI for indexing. Excellent papers will be recommended to the SCI-indexed journal. The objective of this workshop is to provide a forum for researchers and technologists to present new ideas and contributions in the form of technical papers, panel discussions and tutorials of ideas in the field of Communications Technologies for Smart Grid (CTSG). It is intended to bring together mobile communications and computer networks researchers to discuss the current status, technical challenges, fundamental issues, and future applications in the form of technical sessions and tutorials. CTSG2015 seeks to address and capture highly the state-of-the-art innovations in smart grid technologies. The scope of the workshop includes a wide range of technical challenges in view of the growing interest for the Smart Grid Architecture, Networking, communication and Security, etc.
Topics of interest
Original contributions previously unpublished are solicited in relevant areas including (but not limited to) the following:
- Smart Grid Architectures: Smart Grid Strategy and Planning, Smart Grid Architectures and Models, Smart Grid Security and Reliability Management, Smart Grid Market Operations, Smart Grid Standards.
- Smart Grid Interconnection: Integration of Distributed Resources, Integration of Distributed Resources, Smart Grid Cyber & Physical Security, Bi-Directional Energy Transfer, Wide-Area Monitoring and Control, Communication-Based Control and Protection.
- Smart Grid Implementation: Smart Grid Implementation and Field trials, Energy Management Systems for Smart Grid, Smart Grid Testing and Assessing Technologies, Smart Sensors and Metering Infrastructure, Smart Grid Demand Response, Smart Grid Interactive Technologies.
- Power and Energy Engineering: Electricity Networks of the Future, Energy Storage and Distributed Energy Resources, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Intelligent Monitoring and Outage Management, Fault Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance, Power Systems and Automation.
- Impact of Distributed Energy Resources on Smart Grid: electric cars, demand response, distributed generation, storage.
- Smart Grid Planning and Operations: Large System Integration and Tools and Models for System Planning and Operations.
- Smart Cities: bring together technology, government and society to enable the following characteristics: smart economy, smart mobility, smart environment, smart people, smart living, smart governance.
- Microgrids: Design, Testbeds, Deployment and Automation.
Liu Xin, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, P. R. China
Sun Hongjian, Durham University, UK
Hu Su, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, P. R. China
Li Feng, Zhejiang University OF Technology, P. R. China
Prof. Jing Qingfeng, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, P. R. China
Prof. Shen Qiu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, P. R. China
Prof. Li Qiang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, P. R. China
Prof. Na Zhenyu, Dalian Maritime University, P. R. China
Dr. Liu Zilong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dr. Luo Sheng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dr. Cai Shengmin, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
Dr. Xie Lingfu, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kang
Dr. Li Xiuhua, University of British Columbia, Canada
Dr. Yang Xiaolong, Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
Dr. Ma Ruofei, Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
Dr. Liu Yutao, 54th Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, P. R. China
Dr. Liu Enxiao, Shandong Academy of Sciences Institute of Oceanographic Instrumentation, P. R. China
Dr. Zhang Guanghua, Northeast Petroleum University, P. R. China
Dr. Yang Rong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dr. Yang Gang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dr. Wang Jingning, 54th Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, P. R. China
Prospective Authors are encouraged to submit a 5-page IEEE conference style paper (including all text, figures, and references) through EasyChair submission system http://www.easychair.org . All accepted and presented papers will be published together with ChinaCom2015 proceedings and available on IEEE eXplore database and indexed by Engineering Information (EI). (pending)
April 30, 2015
May 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2015
Camera-ready paper due: July 31, 2015
Workshop date: August 15 - 17, 2015
CTSG: Workshop on Communications Technologies for Smart Grid
Sunday, 16 August , 16:00-18:00
Ruby Ball Room D 3F
Session chair: Liu, Xin
• GPS anti-spoofing technology based on RELAX algorithm in smart grid ; Han, Shuai; Zhang, Yu; Meng, Weixiao; Li, Cheng;
• Super-resolution Reconstruction for License Plate Image in Video Surveillance System ; Yan, Xiaole; Shen, Qiu; Liu, Xin;
• Adaptive Coded Modulation Based on LDPC Codes ; Li, Bo; Ju, Chang; Yang, Hongjuan; Liu, Gongliang;
• Power Optimization in Cognitive Networks with Hybrid Intelligent Algorithms; Li, Feng; Wang, Li; Jia, Min; Li, Xiuhua; Hua, Jingyu;
• Performance Analysis of Stochastic Process Modulation System Based on Autoregressive Model Under Low SNR ; Zhu, Huimin; Xu, Zhijiang; Lu, Weidang; Hua, Jingyu;
• An Anti-Interference Spectrum Sharing Protocol with Secondary User Selection; wang, mengyun; lu, weidang; he, di; xu, zhijiang; hua, jingyu;