**Call for Tutorial Proposals**
- Dan Wang, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Wei-Guang Teng, National Cheng Kung University
Organizing committee of the ChinaCom 2012 invites submission of tutorial proposals for half‐day and full‐day presentations on topics of interest of the conference.
We invite prospective instructors to submit a full‐proposal submission by **January 20, 2012**. The pdf or word version of proposal shall be submitted to both tutorial co‐chairs via email with the subject of **ChinaCom 2012 tutorial**.
The following information must be included in the proposal submission:
- Title of the tutorial proposal
- Subject area
- Intended length of the tutorial (half‐day or full‐day)
- Full name, title, and affiliation of the instructor(s)
- A short summary of the tutorial proposal
- Tutorial outline
- Intended audience
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation
- A short biography of the instructor(s)
- Other Information: may include list of references, sample slides, etc.
- Submission of tutorial full proposal: January 20, 2012
- Proposal acceptance notification: February 21, 2012